What documents are required?

Mister Green will provide the necessary paperwork and handle the filing. There are just a few documents we will need from you:

  1. The situation drawing of the property from the “kadaster”.
  2. Notary document copy which proves ownership of property.
  3. House number; request copy from Censo.
  4. Electrical Inspection card copy from DTI.
  5. Electrical drawing(s) of fuse box and electrical installation from DTI.
  6. Valid ID copy of passport.

Can I authorize Mister Green to handle the paperwork?

Yes. Mister Green knows his way around. If you wish, Mister Green will provide you with the necessary authorization papers, and will take care of all the paperwork for you. This will save you a lot of time!